Tuesday 28 September 2010

Pages Added

Ok, across the top of my blog, just under the title, are the links to the pages I've set up. They are as follows:
Author Interviews
Reading Lists
Fantasy Book Reviews (including teen)
Science Fiction Book Reviews (including teen)
Other Book Reviews (comprising horror, books on writing & graphic novels/manga)
Movie Reviews

Now, I've alphabetized the book reviews by author and the movie reviews by title, but have kept my interviews and reading lists in the order I posted them. In the interest of making my pages more accessible, would you prefer that I keep them this way or alphabetize them? I've set up a survey on my blog, so please check the one you prefer (and if you're reading this on an RSS feed, please click through and give your feedback).

No comments: