Today's spotlight shines on Jesse Bullington.
Jesse Bullington's books include:
- The Sad Tale of the Brothers Grossbart by Jesse Bullington (Orbit)
- The Enterprise of Death by Jesse Bullington (Orbit)
Here's the cover copy for The Sad Tale of the Brothers Grossbart:
Hegel and Manfried Grossbart may not consider themselves bad men - but death still stalks them through the dark woods of medieval Europe.
The year is 1364, and the brothers Grossbart have embarked on a naïve quest for fortune. Descended from a long line of graverobbers, they are determined to follow their family''s footsteps to the fabled crypts of Gyptland. To get there, they will have to brave dangerous and unknown lands and keep company with all manner of desperate travelers-merchants, priests, and scoundrels alike. For theirs is a world both familiar and distant; a world of living saints and livelier demons, of monsters and madmen.
The Brothers Grossbart are about to discover that all legends have their truths, and worse fates than death await those who would take the red road of villainy.
If you like these titles, you might also like:
- Peter & Max: A Fables Novel by Bill Willingham (Vertigo)
- Company of Liars: A Novel by Karen Maitland (Delta)
- Johannes Cabal the Necromancer by Jonathan L. Howard (Anchor)